Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Flight Phone Call

On June 1st I received a phone call that they were having problems getting the people from Houston out of Hobby so the nice lady from Headquarters asked if it was okay to fly out of Bush. That was fine with me it didn't matter!! I had done some searching on the internet to see if I could find groups talking about the trips dates and I did, I found that alot of people were coming from San Antonio.

I asked the lady if everybody was going to be from Houston and San Antonio and she told me the majority will be from San Antonio and surrounding cities, and the rest would be from Houston and surrounding cities. She told me there was exactly 25 people from Houston going and she was trying to get us all on the same flight!! She told me they started taking groups from around the same place so if a couple hit it off with another couple and wanted to hang out further that couple wouldn't be 1,000 miles away. Which I thought was pretty smart of them!!

As we spoke she was booking my flight, the flight from Houston leaves at 6:30am and has a layover in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The return flight home has a layover in Salt Lake City and will arrive in Houston at 9pm. She said to expect our tickets by the 18th!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment