Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Invitation To The Marlboro Ranch In Montana

I opened up my email and came across one from Marlboro. An email saying that I was selected to receive a 4-day/3-night adventure. First thing I thought was yeah right. But in the back of my mind I was like okay, I'll respond!! So I did just that, I responded to the Marlboro Summer Ranch 2010 Offer for an opportunity to receive an adventure of a lifetime!!!!! Once I responded it said I should receive a packet in about a week...........A couple days later April 16th to be exact I heard a knock on the door, it was a man from FedEx, he had my packet!!!! I signed for it and went inside to open it.




The packet that had all the details inside!!!!!!





Inside the packet: We are pleased to inform you that, on behalf of Philip Morris USA (PM USA), that you have been selected to attend the the Marlboro Summer Ranch 2010, subject to verification of eligibility. And that's not all. PM USA also invites you to bring along a traveling companion, 21 years of age or older.


We will have the opportunity to participate in activities such as horseback riding, zip-lining, fishing, mountain biking, off-roading, hiking, hay rides, massages, cattle drives, billiards, dancing, ranch backcountry tours and more!! So all we had to do was fill out a bunch of papers get them notarized and have them returned in 7 days. So that we did! They said it will take 4 weeks to verify our eligibility status and confirm our travel arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment